The resident has the right to:
- Refuse to perform services for the facility.
- Choose activities and schedules consistent with his or her interests and care plan and to receive services with reasonable accommodation of individual needs and preferences.
- Participate in resident groups and in activities of social, religious and community groups of their choice.
- Communicate with persons of one's choice inside or outside of the facility.
- Retain and use personal clothing and possessions, as space permits, so long as it does not infringe upon the rights or health and safety of other residents.